Cubic’s Environmental Policy establishes our enterprise-wide commitment to conduct business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and improve our environmental performance, decrease costs, improve productivity and support growth. The key tenets of our policy include:
- Complying with regulations – Maintain compliance with applicable local, state, and federal environmental legislation, regulations, and requirements.
- Improving overall operations – Continue to seek new ways to reduce resource consumption, prevent pollution, and lower emissions.
- Minimizing waste – Recycle and reuse materials wherever practical.
- Incorporating environmental consideration into planning processes – Strive to make business decisions that are environmentally sound and use corporate decision making to consider the impact and consequences that such decisions may have on the environment.
- Engaging employees - Expect employees to conduct business in accordance with Cubic Corporation’s environmental policy.
- Connecting with the community - Communicate with the public regarding environmental performance and collaborate with the public to foster mutual respect and understanding.