We follow proven processes and procedures that result in quality products delivered on time.
Quality is part of our everyday routine; it is part of our culture, the way we work, and why we take pride in what we do. Our dedication to quality is reinforced by proven internal processes and procedures, and comprehensive software tools used for quality control and inspection, and supplier quality, including delivery and responsiveness data.
Cubic’s Quality Management System requires in-process, final inspection, first article inspection, and product testing to ensure that we meet all quality assurance requirements. Because of our dedication to quality, we have achieved a pass rate of 99% at our high rate production facility in Mexico.
We will apply and adapt these quality control and inspection methods to your contract manufacturing project.
Our quality control and inspection is adaptable to support:
- Customer and contractual requirements
- Product type
- Product maturity
- Product history
- Manufacturing location
Our quality credentials include:
- Certified Trainers on staff
- Compliant with American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- ESD Control Program per ANSI S20.20
- Compliance with U.S. government export regulations for defense-related articles and services
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)