We are specialists in integrating Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware and software products into realistic and effective training systems.
Our systems are agnostic to:
- Image Generator (IG) systems – we integrate systems with VBS2, OneSAF, or state-of-the-art game engines as needed for effective training
- Input/output systems – we integrate systems with various COTS input/output systems for realistic simulation response.
- After Action Review (AAR) tools – we integrate VBS2, OneStripe, and other COTS after action review tools to provide accurate and objective feedback.
Systems, Software and Hardware Development
We make high fidelity training systems that replicate tactical systems via hardware and software modeling and simulation.
We are specialists in the replication of tactical systems and concurrency upgrades without Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data.
We use these skills in a comprehensive systems engineering environment to develop and integrate training systems for:
- Vehicle Operator Training
- Javelin Missile Operation Training
- Marksmanship Training
- Crew and Collective Training
- Mission Rehearsal
We develop and manufacture high fidelity simulated weapons for use with Cubic’s Engagement Skills Trainer (EST) and Warrior Skills Trainer (WST) training systems.
Using state-of-the-art tools such as ProE and Solidworks, our experienced engineering department creates the high fidelity weapon simulations which have been proven for their:
Ballistic accuracy validated by the U.S. Army
Operational realism which is identical to the tactical weapon, including
- Load, fire, and aim
- Recoil and sound, which are adjustable to balance safety and realism.
Reliability and Safety Engineering
We combine engineering and logistics expertise to field training systems that exceed availability requirements. In addition, we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified engineering and manufacturing facility where we use engineered controls for user and environmental safety.