Why Suppliers Are Important To Us
Suppliers play an important role in the success of our global enterprise. We look for suppliers who offer reliable, relevant, high-quality products and services that complement and augment our technology. At Cubic, we deliver innovative and value-added solutions to achieve customer satisfaction. That is why we expect our suppliers to help us provide our customers with the highest quality products and best value solutions. We look for suppliers who will support our mission.
Our Standards of Conduct
Cubic‘s values, embodied in our code of business conduct, serve as the foundation for supplier relations. These core values guide our interactions with customers, suppliers, coworkers, team partners and associates wherever we conduct business. Consistent with our standards of integrity, Cubic pursues relationships with suppliers who demonstrate high ethical standards and conduct business within the spirit and letter of the law.
How To Do Business With Cubic
Potential suppliers should review the Defense Systems section of Cubic’s website to learn more about a potential fit for your products and services. The first step to becoming a supplier is to register.
- If your business offerings are complementary to Cubic’s technology, complete the online Prospective Supplier Registration Form.
- Your information will be added to our records for evaluation.
- If your business offerings are relevant to Cubic’s requirements a member of Cubic’s purchasing team will contact you.
What Cubic Looks For In Suppliers
At Cubic, we look for and value suppliers who:
- Offer unique competencies that augment and/or complement Cubic’s solutions.
- Uphold our mission to deliver innovative and value-added solutions.
- Have proven experience in delivering on their contracts, including quality, on-time delivery and total cost.
- Maintain financial stability.
What Cubic Buys
Cubic purchases a wide range of products and services. For a list of what we buy from qualified suppliers, refer to our online Prospective Supplier Registration Form.