Cubic designs, develops and delivers innovative defense training and education solutions to raise human performance – both individual and collective – through an integrated and effective learning and assessment experience and drives combat readiness.
Using a blend of cutting-edge learning science, expert content, learning technologies, and sound instructional methods, Cubic provides effective, compelling training solutions to develop critical knowledge and skills. We continuously examine new research and technologies to drive workforce innovation. Cubic offers a wide range of innovative training and education solutions, such as:
- Customized live, virtual, constructive (LVC) simulations
- Large-scale exercise and simulation development and support
- Immersive, cutting edge synthetic 3D environments
- High-fidelity man-in-the-loop system simulations
- Neuroscience-based learning tools
- Instructional/educational software for K-12 and STEM development
- Arms/engagement simulators
Our training solutions can be applied to any type of training content and our development teams are tailored to meet individual customer needs. We further assure progress for each student through real-time training reporting and assessment analytics. This means we provide innovative, realistic training and education options that can dramatically improve learning, retention, and performance. Our multifunctional staff contains experienced expert/instructors, instructional designers, industrial/organizational psychologists, game developers, graphic artists, programmers, neuroscience experts and more. We build successful training and education solutions by:
- Working closely with our customers to identify their current and future training problems
- Providing full-service training solutions designed to produce the right on-the-job performance
- Creating and leveraging technology into a cost-effective synthetic environment.
- Instilling a pervasive innovative culture into our training programs.