Cubic’s Advanced Learning Solutions (CALS), a subsidiary under Cubic Global Defense, is an industry leader in gamification. We use immersive, 3-D virtual environments to train in settings and situations virtually identical to the ones in which tasks are performed.
Immersive learning, or game-based learning, has been proven to dramatically reduce the time to learn and improve retention up to 90 percent better in comparison with traditional training methods. The CALS solution is cost-effective for large-scale training and capable of multiplayer interaction in simulated environments. Solutions can be deployed to personal computers, tablets and phones, or accessed via web-based training portals through any internet-enabled device. Now training can be performed anytime, anywhere.
Cubic has the capabilities to provide interactive game-based learning to train operator and maintainer tasks and duties. By creating state-of-the-art immersive virtual training environments that are blended with 3-D game-based learning courseware, trainees are able to train in a compelling interactive environment that assesses in real-time the trainee’s ability to perform required job duties.
- Mentor-Avatars replicate on-the-job training
- Qualify and can certify trainees on defined tasks
- Custom built to defined customer requirements
- Centralized Learning Management System that ties to certification agencies student record systems
- Fun, simple interfaces
- 14% higher in skill-based knowledge assessments
- 11% higher in terms of factual knowledge
- 9% increase in retention rate
- Faster training cycle than current methods
- Equal to lower cost per student
- Available anytime, anywhere