Defense Reform, Modernization and Transformation
Cubic is a leading contractor supporting the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and its goal of institutionalizing training excellence in Formerly Communist States (FCS). Cubic’s teams of advisors assist in transitioning military forces from legacy, largely conscript forces to those based on NATO interoperable principles and doctrine. Cubic teaches doctrinally correct leader and tactical curricula using advanced training technologies to train and certify leaders and soldiers in functional skills and knowledge. Our mentors focus on the relevant goal of transformation and training to move those countries’ armed forces toward operational competencies consistent with U.S. and NATO standards addressing all related political-military issues.
- Support defense transformation goals; ensure Partner Nation capabilities are interoperable with NATO standards in keeping with national objectives
- Contribute to both regional stability in Central Europe and to overseas contingency operations
- Develop complete training support packages with all documentation, equipment and personnel required to successfully plan and execute exercises
- Provide military training in the live, constructive and gaming simulation domains, including designing, fielding and operation of distributed simulation training centers
- Teach western doctrine to include the Military Decision Making Process and Troop Leading Procedures
The successful completion of graduation Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRE) and deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan as part of Allied battalions speaks to Cubic’s success in Defense Reform, Modernization and Transformation.