Special Operations – NEK
NEK Services, a service line of Cubic Global Defense, provides highly specialized training and expertise to a broad customer base including U.S. and foreign Special Operations Forces (SOF), Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) and other U.S. government agencies. NEK employs experts from across these agencies to provide our clients with subject matter expertise and experiences from around the globe.
Advanced Special Operations Skills and Tactics
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Law Enforcement Training
- Technical Support and Expertise to U.S. Government Agencies
- U.S. Border Patrol
U.S. Military (primarily U.S. Special Operations Forces)
- Unconventional Warfare Exercise Development and Execution
Drawing on special operations lineage dating back to the OSS, NEK is a service-oriented company with vast experience in special operations. Founded in 2002 by retired special forces combat veterans, NEK has built a reputation of being a force multiplier for U.S. Special Operations Forces.
Unparalleled capabilities – NEK delivers comprehensive, exportable tactical training programs that leverage a full spectrum of corporate, commercial and government sector assets to create a unique training environment.
- NEK provides global, rapid response as well as highly relevant direct support as embedded or unilateral elements to support customer objectives.
- The company has a suite of capabilities that increase the survivability, lethality and operational effectiveness of SOF.
- NEK capabilities are further enhanced through our reach-back capability into the Cubic family of companies.
- NEK leverages a host of strategic partners to provide our clients world-class training facilities.
- Critical Infrastructure Institute – run jointly by NEK and Lansdowne Technologies
- NEK's capabilities are tailored to fit a variety of complex requirement and resource constraints.