Cubic offers the advantage of deep domain knowledge. We have the technical expertise that is essential to successfully field high fidelity MILES systems and ground combat maneuver training systems. We apply our knowledge of the training environment to provide solutions that are relevant to critically important and rapidly changing needs of armed forces worldwide.
Manufacturing and Fielding Training Systems
Armed forces worldwide use our systems for force-on-force and maneuver training at homestations, Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT) sites, and major ground combat training centers in the:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East
- Eastern and Central Europe
Complete and Comprehensive Ground Combat Training Systems
- Turnkey supplier, including buildings, towers, and facilities.
- Major prime contractor capable of managing subcontractors
- Significant operations and maintenance O&M resources
- Interoperability with Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC); Air/Land; Joint and multinational training
We make high fidelity laser based components and/or ground combat training systems for integration with
- LVC training exercises
- Joint, combined, and multinational training exercises
- Major ground combat maneuver training sites worldwide
Cubic offers a range of MILES systems and ground combat training systems that are scalable from platoon up to and exceeding brigade. We design, develop, test, field, and support high fidelity training equipment for
- Popup targets
- Anti-tank weapons
Accurate and Realistic Simulations
Cubic’s experience and testing processes have proven that we can fine tune our laser simulator for any weapon. We safely and reliably replicate the ballistics of most weapons used by the U.S. and allied militaries and security forces.
Our MILES equipment and ground combat training systems operate in the harshest environmental conditions. They have been tested and proven to meet the most extensive safety, reliability, and maintainability standards set by defense agencies worldwide.
From the component level to the network, Cubic designs robust communications for MILES and ground combat training systems. We use Radio Frequency (RF) and optical communications using infrared lasers to transmit and receive code through intra-system communication channels among MILES components and with external systems. Our optical communications applications includes a full range of expertise in scanning lasers, transmitters, detectors, interrogators, modulating retro reflectors, modulation techniques, and various wavelengths. We employ field proven communication protocols that result in a high level of system availability essential for all of our equipment.
We integrate advanced electronics at the component and system level to
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Reduce size, weight and power consumption
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Reduce set up time
- Increase transmission and processing speed of software code
- Simulate new vulnerabilities and weapons
- Improve security of data transmission
- Incorporate industry standards