Cubic Mission Solutions
Cubic Global Defense provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. Our core competencies include:
- Communications and Electronics – Cubic specializes in high-speed data links, search-and-rescue avionics and customized signal intelligence products that are adaptable for a wide range of defense and homeland security applications.
- Networking Solutions – DTECH Labs, a business within Cubic Mission Solutions, provides a wide range of deployable and tactical communications products and solutions to meet the diverse mission requirements of our military, government, first-responder and civilian customer base. Our products emphasize mobility, reliability and operational efficiency.
- Satellite Communication Terminals – GATR Technologies, a business within Cubic Mission Solutions, is the only provider of inflatable satellite communication (SATCOM) antenna solutions. GATR’s unique inflatable antenna technology enables portability, low cost of ownership, reliability in extreme environments and ease of setup.
- Cross-Domain (XD) Solutions – Cubic is a specialized provider of Cross-Domain transfer solutions using highly secure, high-speed and low-maintenance purpose-built, solid-state appliances, matched with software solutions that enable Cross-Domain Transfer, One-Way Print, eMail, HD-Full Motion Video (FMV) and an ISR Reach-Down capability.
- Real-time Full Motion Video – TeraLogics, a business within Cubic Mission Solutions, specializes in industry specific solutions for live and archived video. We offer a cloud-based Unified Video® system that provides secure video management with user-friendly functionality to view, manage and understand large amounts of real-time and archived video.
Our GATR SATCOM capabilities integrate with our common datalink solutions for direct line-of-sight connectivity to sensor platforms. These datalinks are connected to Cubic’s networking and cross-domain solutions to deliver FMV via TeraLogics’ services. Cubic’s C4ISR solutions are interoperable with other equipment and battlefield networks, providing enhanced flexibility to our customers worldwide.