ISR Data Links
Cubic provides innovative communications system solutions to defense users including our military customers, their prime contractors and other system integrators. Our services and products include:
- Radio-frequency data link requirements analysis – Whether our customers need interoperability with existing data link equipment, standards-based waveform implementation or a new, special-purpose waveform, Cubic works with them to identify and define their critical performance requirements. Our goal: meet operational requirements with minimum cost and delay.
- Data link system design – Based on system requirements, Cubic helps our customers select architectures and data terminals that yield the lowest-cost, best-value communication system. We optimize comm systems considering cost, throughput, operating range, size, weight, power and standards compliance requirements.
- Communications and electronics system development – Whether your needs can be met off-the-shelf or they require customization or new development, Cubic can develop, manufacture, integrate and deliver the components that make your system work.
- System test and demonstration – Cubic possesses the facilities, staff and skills to environmentally and electromagnetically qualify systems for military application -- for every data link mission application. We ensure that your communication system will meet the operational requirements for your missions.
- Metrics – Cubic’s top priority is the satisfaction of our customers. We know that compliance to their requirements and standards, interoperability with other deployed systems, and meeting or exceeding cost and schedule goals are the foundations for this satisfaction. Our customer performance ratings and industry recognition are proof of our success: In 2012, Cubic 98% of our contracted deliveries were on-time, and 95% of our deliveries were early. Aviation Week and Space Technology recognized our success, ranking Cubic as the number one and number two top-performing defense company in our size class for 2010 and 2011.
Learn more about our Data Links: