The Cubic XD-1000 is a purpose-built appliance that enables cross domain data transfer at 1 Gbps for:
- File/Data transfer (over 200 data types)
- HD video with "transcoding" of the FMV and KLV Metadata
- SharePoint replication
- Database replication
- Automated directory traversing, along with copy and paste
The XD-1000 enables a more complete common operating picture (COP) and to provide low-side event monitoring for dissemination to the "high side."
The XD-10G provides all the applications and solutions of our XD-1000 at significantly increased speed and throughput. In addition, it enables:
- Our Geospatial Cross Domain Solution (GXDS) (Reach Down) to allow secure network users to "reach down" into repositories of unclassified or less classified ISR data, to pull that needed data "up" to the more secure network. At present, we can demonstrate this solution with LIDAR, Google Earth, DigitalGlobe, TerraPixel and any other Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant data, using OGC compliant service calls.
- Secure one-way transfer of streaming video with metadata tags (based upon source and classification to allow intelligent routing decisions at the destination)
The XD-10G also handles sensor data in multiple forms, sensor status reports, still images, and transfer of text files from unclassified networks to classified networks for improved situational awareness, sensor awareness, sensor tasking, and intelligence analysis.
Cubic’s XD products have built-in features that allow organizations to control what type of information transfers across network boundaries, Low2High™ or High2Low™ and protect target networks against potentially undesirable content or "leakage" or inadvertent disclosure. The four key capabilities of these products are:
- Virus scanning – Automatically updates signature files and notifies systems administrators if the files are out of date.
- File type checking – Permit or block file types, such as executable files, that may pose a threat to the destination network.
- Deep Packet Inspection - Ensuring the "transferability" of the data before it's transferred.
Our XD products can be operated in either CGI or bulk mode. Depending on the business application, bulk mode would be used for services that do not require human intervention. Parallel processing of all file checks allows the XD-1000, XD-10G or XDT to maximize the throughput potential of the network connection. This results in a significant performance improvement from today’s one-way transfer solutions that operate serially, processing a single file at a time for each check and transfer.
Easy to use, expandable Web-based Unix systems administration tools are used to manage our appliances, permitting large-scale implementations with a limited support staff.