Video and data that can reach users anywhere in the world quickly and reliably, from the most advanced, dynamic, multicast architectures for airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (AISR) mission data transport.
We understand the operational challenges of designing architectures that simply work—today, tomorrow and well into the future. That’s why the United States Department of Defense has partnered with us to support many of its evolving architectures, including UVDS, DVB-RCS and GBS.
- We design scalable and efficient routing architectures for sources and consumers to dynamically send and receive multicast based AISR, Command and Control (C2), and other sensor data
- Design fully redundant routing architectures.
- Leverage multicast protocols
- Implement reflection services
- Integrate into Gateway and global SATCOM
- 24x7 tier I-III operations support and network specialists monitor systems to ensure uninterrupted access to data transport services
- Monitor the health of network systems
- Provide site integration and connectivity support
- Deliver on-demand, mission-specific configuration support ¥ Perform testing and troubleshooting.