The DTECH portfolio is a powerful suite of solutions that is able to communicate over any available network technology (including IP over satellite, cellular, radio, ISDN and IP broadband/baseband networks). It’s why our products can be found in the most demanding national and international environments.
Watch our video to learn more.
The M3X is our newest solution to our customers toughest challenges at the edge of the enterprise. Its raised angle connector (RAC) allows the modules to interconnect seamlessly without the use of an external Ethernet or power cable. With an interlocking rail system, the modules easily snap together both vertically and horizontally allowing unlimited configurations for both tactical command posts and executive travel.
- Environmentally sealed design, MIL-STD 810 and 461 Compliant
- Flexible configurations
- Raised Angle Connector (RAC) allows power and Ethernet pass through
- Smart power technology displays power status and battery consumption through entire system
M3-LITE is a small-form factor computer providing software definable capabilities such as routing and commercial security and several wireless connectivity options.
- Battery Powered
- Wearable SDN
- Rugged IP67
Mobile|Modular|Micro (M3) – Single Enclave (SE)
As one of our smallest and most secure, man-portable communications systems, the M3-SE is the ideal solution for initial, early and sustained special operations.
- Supports additional stackable modules including an additional router, switch, and battery/UPS module
- Packs into a single case
- Supports multiple acceleration engines based on customer network requirements
- Uses a wide range of AC/DC power inputs (110-240 volts alternating current [VAC] and 10-30 volts direct current [VDC])
- Optional battery pack supports operations for up to four hours on a single charge.
Mobile|Modular|Micro (M3) – C4 Gateway (C4G)
When you need powerful network performance in a truly portable unit, the M3C4G product family delivers, supporting vehicular, airborne and tactical operations centers.
- Accommodates various components, including a power control module (PA) and router or switch personality module (PM)
- Accepts both gigabit and non-gigabit modules
- All units have at least one backplane connection and an air intake vent or fan
Mobile|Modular|Micro (M3) – Executive (EX)
Designed to withstand the harshest environments, the M3-EX product family includes small, interlocking, stackable systems with modular slots that allow interface customization.
Mobile|Modular|Micro (M3) – Executive Tactical (EXT)
Featuring extreme portability and scalability, the M3-EXT product family delivers secure networking solutions, ideal for VIP and executive travel teams.
The TXC product family offers a ruggedized, small form factor, man-pack, or vehicle mount solution that provides data network capabilities required to facilitate critical communications in remote areas, while supporting any network architecture and interoperability by leveraging ubiquitous network technologies.