Our rugged multi-functional application server is more than just a computer, it can serve any virtual network appliance such as a router or firewall - all packed into a small compact unit reducing size, weight and power (SWaP).
It’s fully sealed, IP-67 chassis has the ability to work with industry wide standard virtualization applications making this an ideal platform for use in both virtual network architectures and client applications.
- 7th Generation Intel based Processor, 32 GB RAM, up to 1 TB of Storage
- Wireless Option (Cellular or Wi-Fi module), External SMA Antenna ports
- 6 Dedicated Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Raised Angle Connector)
Our battery power module is the heart of this product line. Not only does it provide the ability to power multiple modules from the bottom, middle or top of a vertical stack, it’s smart.
Using an intelligent FPGA module in each M3X module each connected BPS can sense the overall load, battery duration and status of a system. An LED screen tells you the status of your power supply and can alert the user when the system is overloaded.
With the addition of a USB 3.0 port, you can easily power additional devices such as generation encryption modules and radios creating a flexible and robust system for any mission.
- Smart power technology to sense module load on system
- LED Screen for real time battery status in minutes of duration
- Flexible placement in module stack(s), powers both up and down allowing placement anywhere in a system based on mission need
- Hot swappable units allows for seamless transition with no loss of power or connectivity
Our M3X router utilizes the proven Cisco ESR 5915 platform which is the most reliable network appliance for tactical baseband systems. Integrating this platform into a sealed IP-67 rated enclosure allows this module to easily be attached with other modules converting it into a powerful basic executive communications kit, or tactical operations center in seconds.
- 3 x POE+ Enabled Ports (2 Switch, 1 WAN)
- Blackout switch and Erase Button
- Smart power capability with auto connect feature
Our small switch module incorporates the proven Cisco ESS-2020 switch that is used in several of our other product families. It provides a powerful 24 port switch capability in the size of what a traditional 12 port switch can offer using an industry standard RJoint5 connector.
In addition to the highly resilient and reliable RJpoint5 connector, the switch offers two Small Form Factor (SFP) pluggable ports for expansion in both fiber and copper connections.
- Extremely resilient RJpoint5 Connector
- Four POE+ Capable ports
- Auto connect feature allows rapid expansion of users
- Full 24 port capability plus SFP is the smallest size in the industry