9333 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
- Contact Investor Relations
- Investor Tookit
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the company’s business?
Cubic is a market-leading, technology provider of integrated solutions that increase situational understanding for transportation, C4ISR and training customers worldwide to decrease urban congestion and improve the militaries’ effectiveness and operational readiness. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based (LVC-G) training solutions for the U.S. and allied forces.
When was the company founded?
Cubic was founded as an electronics company in 1951.
On what exchange is the company listed and what is its symbol?
- Cubic is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol CUB.
When did Cubic become public?
- Cubic’s initial public offering took place in 1959.
How many employees does Cubic have?
- Cubic has approximately 5,600 employees working on 4 continents and in 22 countries.
When does the company’s fiscal year end?
- Cubic’s fiscal year ends September 30.
Does Cubic pay dividends?
- Yes, Cubic has paid uninterrupted cash dividends on its common stock since 1971.
Can an investor buy Cubic’s stock directly from the company?
- The company does not offer a direct purchase plan, or a dividend reinvestment plan. Cubic’s stock can be purchased through a licensed brokerage firm.