Our design philosophy begins with you.
Your training requirements are developed via our own in-house architects and engineers, from master planning to a complete tender pack ready for construction. We are imaginative in design, while still adhering to the fundamentals of technical solutions, user requirements, safety, facility longevity, and delivering the final product both time and on budget.
Our services include:
- Ballistic systems, containment, design & detailing
- All range fit-out components, including simulation systems, targetry, anti ricochet materials, bullet traps, and weapon storage.
- 3D visualizations and augmented reality.
- Specifications for all specialist items including mechanical ventilation, and electrical.
- Bill of quantities.
- Value engineering.
- Budget and construction estimating.
- Construction supervision.
- Project management.
We also offer full architectural and engineering packages which include:
- Concept design
- Preliminary / design development
- Detail / technical design
- Tender documentation and review
- Master Planning
Accredited and Certified.
Internationally accredited assessors perform design and whole-system quality management audits of our ranges each year. Our ranges have received the following certifications:
- ISO 9001
- Safe contractor accreditation