About Cubic Corporation
Cubic is a market-leading, technology provider of integrated solutions that increase situational understanding for transportation, defense C4ISR and training customers worldwide to decrease urban congestion and improve the militaries’ effectiveness and operational readiness. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company’s website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
PH: +1 858-505-2593
Cubic Mission Solutions’ fully integrated capabilities enhance mission readiness for military, government and emergency response
SAN DIEGO – March 9, 2018 – Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) today announced its Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) business division will be featuring its comprehensive range of integrated Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions at SATELLITE 2018. Taking place in Washington D.C., March 12–15, the conference brings together aerospace and satellite communications professionals, thought leaders, executives and end-users to discuss technology breakthroughs and innovation.
“As we continue to build and expand our protected and expeditionary communications capabilities, SATELLITE is the ideal event for us to showcase our wide range of networked C4ISR solutions,” said Mike Twyman, president of Cubic Mission Solutions. “We look forward to providing our customers with exceptionally compact and integrated systems that will help solve their most challenging problems – from enterprise solutions, to enabling disaster response and secure communications on the battlefield.”
With the lowest, size weight and power (SWaP), Cubic’s C4ISR solutions provide information capture, assessment, exploitation and dissemination in a secure network-centric environment.
Cubic will showcase a number of demonstrations highlighting the interoperable, expeditionary communications capabilities from its GATR, DTECH, TeraLogics, MotionDSP, Cross Domain (XD) and Vocality product lines:
- C4ISR Expeditionary Command Post: Comprehensive range of solutions including secure communications, satellite communications, secure networking and Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C2ISR). With the lowest SWaP in the industry, Cubic’s solutions enable real-time situational awareness at the edge.
- Emergency Response: “First-in” communications which are lightweight, configurable and easy to set up, enabling exceptionally quick response for our customers. This includes Internet, phone service as well as C2ISR solutions.
- Secure Networking: Mobile, micro and modular, providing seamless interoperability with disparate radio networks.
- High-Throughput Satellite Terminal: When combined with High-Throughput Satellite (HTS) services, Cubic’s GATR-FLEX provides high-throughput and gain, in a package that fits into an overhead airline carry-on and sets up rapidly and easily.
- Expeditionary 4-meter Hub: Extremely high-bandwidth communications ability at the tactical edge to expeditionary units in addition to serving as a division hub or step site with as few as four cases each weighing 100 pounds or less.
Visit Cubic at booth #1525 on the exhibit show floor at the Walter E. Convention Center. Follow Cubic Mission Solutions at @Cubic_MS on Twitter and join the social conversation with #SATShow.