About Cubic Corporation
Cubic is a market-leading, technology provider of integrated solutions that increase situational understanding for transportation, defense, C4ISR and training customers worldwide to decrease urban congestion and improve the militaries’ effectiveness and operational readiness. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense Systems is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions to the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
3 Monkeys Zeno
PH: +44 20 7009 3115
PH: +1 858-505-2593
Cubic Transportation Systems’ groundbreaking Transport Management Platform for monitoring and control of urban and intra-urban road networks to be featured at exhibition
SAN DIEGO – Sept. 18, 2018 – Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced that its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division will participate in InnoTrans 2018 in Berlin, Germany from September 18–21. A leading international trade fair for transport technology, InnoTrans brings together a diverse audience of public and private transport enterprises and operators, manufacturers, transport technology companies, local authorities and more.
“In an increasingly multimodal world, cities need transport solutions that are not only innovative but also collaborative,” said John Pickworth, business development director for Europe, CTS. “Cubic is proud to work with agencies around the world to find transport solutions that can address the unique needs of their transport networks, partners and customers.”
Sharing the 204/205 stand in Hall 2.1 with German transport network Rhein-Main Verkerhsbund (RMV), Cubic will showcase the following innovations:
- Virtual Ticket Agent: Cubic’s Virtual Ticket Agent, connected to a live call center, enables passengers to plan complex journeys, discuss their journey requirements with a knowledgeable agent and buy tickets no matter what time of day.
- Mobile: compelling, cross-platform mobile applications designed with travelers in mind, including the Check in Be Out (CiBo) app.
- Back Office: versatile platform for evolving travel experiences throughout multiple regions.
- Data Analytics: analytics advisory service approach and agile data science methodology.
- Gateless Gatelines: biometrics and facial recognition technology challenging the future of stations and ticketing.
- Transport Management Platform: complex traffic management system for the monitoring and control of urban and intra-urban road networks, recently commercialized through a $35 million Intelligent Congestion Management Program (ICMP) contract with Transport for New South Wales.
Follow Cubic Transportation Systems on Twitter @CubicTS and join the conversation on social media with #InnoTrans2018.
# # #