About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense Systems is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions to the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
PH: +61 0414 445 447
PH: +1 858-505-2593
Cubic Transportation Systems’ strategy director to participate in Mobility as a Service panel discussion
SAN DIEGO – July 9, 2018 – Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division will demonstrate the company’s latest technology advances in gateless stations, virtual ticketing and mobile payments at the LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) from July 9–11 at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore. In addition to the exhibition, Andy Taylor, strategy director for CTS, will participate in a panel highlighting Cubic’s NextCity strategy while discussing Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
“Cubic’s MaaS strategy centers on our NextCity vision, underpinned by three core principles: the delivery of an integrated customer experience, a single user account for all travel needs and integrated operations and analytics,” said Taylor. “We’re pleased to discuss our MaaS initiatives as well as showcase our technologies designed to support the MaaS vision of future mobility.”
Cubic will feature the following technologies at booth #L1-U24:
- Gateless Gateline: an application of advanced biometric and Bluetooth technologies that eliminate the physical barrier of a fare gate with the potential to double passenger throughput.
- Cubic Mobile Suite: an integrated suite of mobile apps including a traveler app for multimodal mobile ticketing, journey planning and account management; and a merchant app for selling fare products through a retailer network.
- Cubic Transport Management Platform: a cloud-based, multimodal transport management and data integration solution that gives transport agencies the ability to effectively manage demand across their transport network and deliver information to travelers about events that may impact their journey.
- Cubic Virtual Ticket Agent: enables passengers to bypass the traditional ticket office and use a video link to see and speak with an expert located in a call center. The customer service representative can answer questions, provide tickets and maps, as well as give advice in a range of languages.
Taylor will participate in the following panel:
- Session 3: MaaS: New Grail? Fad? Paradigm Shift?
Presentation: “A Model to rate ‘Mobility as a Service’ apps”
Tuesday, July 10, 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (local time); Peony Junior 2 Ballroom
Follow Cubic Transportation Systems on Twitter at @CubicTS and join the conversation on social media with #SITCE.